How to Start Your Own Business Workshop
Business Connect is hosting a "How to Start Your Own Business" workshop in Goulburn on the 4th December 2019.
Experienced business advisors will explain the fundamentals of starting a new business, working through our business Start-Up Checklist and helping you identify where you are up to. You will discover what else you need to do before you can successfully start your new venture and develop your action plan to make it happen.
Participants will learn:
* The importance of having a Vision and direction for your business
* The fundamentals of starting a new business
* What you need to work on to successfully get your business started
At the completion of the session the participants will leave with:
* A Business Start-Up Checklist
* A connection with and on-going support from your local business advisor
* An action plan to start your business
A one-to-one follow up meeting is available to assist you further and embed the ideas/principles of the session. Please book with your local business advisor at the session.
The workshop costs $25 to attend. Registrations are essential.
You will also be eligible for fully subsidised ongoing support through the NSW Government's Business Connect program. Chamber Members who are interested should register via this link.